|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Foot|
|Type||Insulated and non Insulated|
|Nominal Size||4" to 14" Dia|
|Thickness||25 mm insulation ( in insulated duct )|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Packing|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
• “Flexible Duct” designed for HVAC systems is strong, light weight, fully flexible, compressible yet
• Inner core is made of laminated films permanently bonded to a coated tough steel wire helix.
• Thermal efficiency is provided by wrapping exterior of the inner core with a blanket of fiberglass wool insulation in various density and thickness as per the required thermal resistance.
• Outer jacket which acts as a vapor barrier is tear and abuse resistant and is made of double laminated film
with fiberglass yarn reinforcement.Application and Benefit
• Ideal for all air-conditioning and ventilating systems in hospitals, hotels, industrial, residential, commercial and office buildings.
• Available as bare and pre insulated.
• Due to high degree of flexibility, allows ducting around obstacles where prefabricated metal ducts would be difficult and costly to install.
• A quick and economical means of correcting misalignment between system components.